Sunday, January 12, 2014

New year. New me. New blog.

I know many people start out every year saying, "New year; new me," and forget the dramatic changes they wanted to achieve the next month. I've never been one for making new year's resolutions, however, this year is going to be a different one. I can feel the change coming and I am going to embrace it with open arms.

For those who don't know me, I'm Sarah Macklin. I'm a writer, artist, and crafter from good ol' South Carolina. This particular blog is my dedication to all of my artistic pursuits. With my writing beginning to bare fruit I've been neglecting this side of my being. In 2014 this is going to change. None of my talents will be ignored this year.

And with that in mind, have some art!

Avatar state! Yip Yip!

No comments:

Post a Comment